イєαм.Sиσω« Index du Forum
イєαм.Sиσω« Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bde Oracle Cannot Load An Idapi Service Library calcio

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    イєαм.Sиσω« Index du Forum -> Créations -> Skins
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
uprpam

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 14:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Bde Oracle Cannot Load An Idapi Service Library calcio Répondre en citant

Bde Oracle Cannot Load An Idapi Service Library
> http://urlin.us/b5h0n

Home,,,,>,,,,Bde,,,,Error,,,,>,,,,Bde,,,,Error,,,,8458,,,,Cannot,,,,Load,,,,An,,,,Idapi,,,,Service,,,,Library,,,,Bde,,,,Error,,,,8458,,,,Cannot,,,,Load,,,,An,,,,Idapi,,,,Service,,,,Library.,,,,Oracle,,,,itself,,,,works,,,,well,,,,(I,,,,can,,,,connect,,,,.Cannot,,,load,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library,,,File:,,,Cannot,,,load,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library,,,File:,,,.,,,SQLORA8.DLL,,,is,,,the,,,BDE,,,driver,,,for,,,Oracle,,,8.,,,It,,,should,,,be,,,in,,,your,,,BDE,,,directory.Home,,,>,,,Bde,,,Error,,,>,,,Bde,,,Error,,,8458,,,Cannot,,,Load,,,An,,,Idapi,,,Service,,,Library,,,Bde,,,Error,,,8458,,,Cannot,,,Load,,,An,,,Idapi,,,Service,,,Library.,,,.,,,Oracle,,,itself,,,works,,,well,,,.Cannot,,,,load,,,,an,,,,IDAPI,,,,service,,,,library.,,,,File:,,,,SQLORA8.dll,,,,.,,,,Before,,,,we,,,,tested,,,,connectivity,,,,with,,,,Oracle,,,,8.03,,,,and,,,,BDE,,,,5.0,,,,with,,,,.,,,,How,,,,can,,,,I,,,,finally,,,,load,,,,the,,,,library,,,,."Cannot,,,load,,,an,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library",,,error,,,with,,,a,,,message,,,of,,,"SQLORA8.DLL,,,.,,,Cannot,,,load,,,an,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library.,,,.,,,I,,,installed,,,oracle,,,9i,,,client,,,and,,,bde,,,5.0,,,.Look,,at,,most,,relevant,,Bde,,oracle,,11,,dll,,websites,,out,,of,,2.17,,Million,,at,,KeyOptimize.com.,,Bde,,oracle,,11,,dll,,found,,at,,softwaretopic.informer.com,,,delphigroups.info,,,edn,,.Hi,,,,When,,,,I,,,,try,,,,to,,,,connect,,,,with,,,,an,,,,alias,,,,in,,,,the,,,,BDE.,,,,I,,,,get,,,,the,,,,following,,,,error.,,,,Exception,,,,in,,,,EDBEEngine,,,,in,,,,module,,,,GRMS.exe,,,,Cannot,,,,load,,,,an,,,,IDAPI,,,,service,,,,library,,,,FiList,,of,,BDE,,error,,codes.,,.,,Cannot,,load,,IDAPI32,,.DLL:,,$210A,,(8458),,Cannot,,load,,an,,IDAPI,,service,,library:,,$210B,,(8459),,Cannot,,create,,or,,open,,temporary,,file:Cannot,,,Load,,,Idapi,,,Service,,,Library,,,Ntwdblib,,,Dll,,,Cannot,,,Load,,,.,,,Eric,,,But,,,when,,,we,,,tested,,,>,,,conectivity,,,with,,,Oracle,,,8.04,,,,from,,,BDE,,,Admin,,,5.01,,,or,,,from,,,Database,,,.How,,to,,get,,NTWDBLIB.DLL,,as,,a,,64,,bit,,file.,,.,,it,,cannot,,use,,64-bit,,DLLs.,,.,,Development,,with,,Delphi's,,old,,BDE,,does,,not,,work,,with,,the,,higher,,version,,clients.cannot,,load,,an,,IDAPI,,service,,library.,,.,,oracle64oci.dllBDEoracle,,.1.,,,Informix:,,,Cannot,,,Load,,,Idapi,,,Service,,,Library,,,SQLINF32.DLL.,,,Hi,,,,I,,,am,,,running,,,a,,,Windows,,,95,,,system,,,with,,,Informix,,,Admin,,,tools,,,loaded.,,,Delphi,,,Client/Server,,,3.02,,,with,,,BDE,,,.Cannot,,,load,,,an,,,IDAPI,,,Service,,,Library.,,,Oracle.,,,.,,,BDE,,,administrator,,,problem:Cannot,,,load,,,a,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library.,,,8.,,,Cannot,,,load,,,an,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library,,,(??),,,9.Hello,,,,im,,,using,,,Install,,,Shield,,,2.02,,,and,,,i,,,have,,,this,,,problem,,,when,,,my,,,application,,,start,,,the,,,message,,,is,,,this,,,one,,,:,,,Cannot,,,load,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library,,,File,,,c:windows,,,.BDE,,problems,,'Cannot,,load,,an,,IDAPI,,service,,library,,-,,sqlora8.dll',,I,,had,,the,,same,,problem,,under,,Windows,,95.,,.,,BDE/MS,,access:,,cannot,,load,,IDAPI,,service,,library.,,3.Cannot,,,load,,,an,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,Library.,,,.,,,In,,,the,,,configuration,,,for,,,the,,,native,,,Oracle,,,driver,,,set,,,the,,,following:,,,.,,,"Cannot,,,Load,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,lib",,,File,,,SQLORA32.DLLERROR:,,,Failed,,,to,,,load,,,OCI,,,DLL,,,.,,,[Connection,,,manager,,,"Oracle,,,Connector,,,1"]:,,,Failed,,,to,,,load,,,OCI,,,DLL.,,,.,,,Windows,,,2003,,,R2,,,Enterprise,,,x64,,,Service,,,Pack,,,2,,,Intelligence,,,.BDE,,problems,,'Cannot,,load,,an,,IDAPI,,service,,library,,-,,sqlora8.dll',,BDE,,problems,,'Cannot,,load,,an,,IDAPI,,service,,library,,-,,sqlora8.dll',,Author,,Message;,,lcestol,,#1,,/,,2.1.,,,Compare,,,problem,,,computer,,,C:Program,,,FilesCommon,,,FilesBorland,,,SharedBDE,,,with,,,other,,,if,,,mention,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,file,,,is,,,missing,,,2.check,,,the,,,location,,,and,,,file,,,size,,,of,,,.I,,use,,Oracle,,8,,and,,Delphi,,4,,C/S.,,.,,BDE,,problems,,'Cannot,,load,,an,,ISAPI,,service,,library,,-,,sqlora8.dll',,4.,,BDE,,problems,,'Cannot,,load,,an,,IDAPI,,service,,library,,.YOUTH,,General,,FAQs,,Run-Time,,Errors,,FAQs,,Miscellaneous,,BDE,,error,,during,,.,,Program,,Files,,Borland,,Common,,Files,,BDE,,IDAPI.1CF,,-OR,,Cannot,,load,,an,,IDAPI,,Service,,Library,,.Borland,,,Database,,,Engine,,,(BDE),,,Page,,,1,,,of,,,1,,,.,,,attempts,,,to,,,open,,,the,,,connection,,,give,,,me,,,error,,,"Vendor,,,initialization,,,failed",,,and,,,"Cannot,,,load,,,an,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library.Free,,,HTML5,,,Website,,,Template,,,by,,,gettemplates.co,,,.Borland,,,,DataBase,,,,Engine(BDE),,,,Vendor,,,,initialization,,,,fail.,,,,Cannot,,,,load,,,,an,,,,IDAPI,,,,service,,,,library.BDE,,,,Error:,,,,Cannot,,,,load,,,,IDAPI,,,,service,,,,library,,,,6.,,,,.,,,,BDE,,,,error,,,,8458,,,,Cannot,,,,load,,,,an,,,,IDAPI,,,,service,,,,library.,,,,.,,,,BDE,,,,error,,,,8458,,,,connecting,,,,to,,,,Oracle,,,,server,,,,3.bde,,>>,,Cannot,,load,,an,,IDAPI,,service,,Library,,.,,.,,In,,the,,configuration,,for,,the,,native,,Oracle,,Driver,,.,,"Cannot,,Load,,IDAPI,,service,,lib",,File,,..,,,BDE,,,with,,,SQLServer,,,2005,,,.,,,Cannot,,,load,,,an,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,Library,,,File:,,,.,,,SQL,,,Server,,,2005,,,does,,,not,,,include,,,the,,,DB-Library,,,DLL,,,required,,,to,,,run,,,these,,,applications.BDE,,,,and,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,,32,,,,and,,,,64,,,,bits,,,,.,,,,for,,,,native,,,,oracle,,,,with,,,,the,,,,BDE,,,,.,,,,11g,,,,x64,,,,but,,,,open,,,,message,,,,"Cannot,,,,load,,,,IDAPI",,,,service,,,,library,,,,.oracle,,,,delphi,,,,windows,,,,7,,,,32,,,,64,,,,:,,,,.,,,,BDE,,,,,,,,ORACLE,,,,.,,,,Cannot,,,,load,,,,an,,,,IDAPI,,,,service,,,,library.When,,,I,,,create,,,an,,,Oracle,,,alias,,,with,,,BDE,,,Administrator,,,and,,,I,,,.,,,Cannot,,,load,,,an,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library.,,,File:,,,SQLORA8.DLL,,,Alias:,,,ORCL,,,BDE,,,Error,,,8458,,,[$21],,,[$,,,A]which,,version,,of,,32,,bit,,oracle,,client,,should,,I,,install,,.,,oracleorcl",,and,,my,,service,,name,,in,,tnsnames,,is:,,.,,Cannot,,load,,an,,IDAPI,,service,,library.Cannot,,,,Load,,,,Jdbc,,,,Driver,,,,Class,,,,'oracle.jdbc,,,,.,,,,hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter,,,,,,,,Cannot,,,,.,,,,message,,,,appears,,,,cannot,,,,load,,,,idapi,,,,service,,,,library,,,,sqlora,,,,.(overview,,,,of,,,,excerpts,,,,from,,,,articles,,,,in,,,,conversation,,,,.,,,,Unknown,,,,database.,,,,Cannot,,,,load,,,,an,,,,Idapi,,,,service,,,,library,,,,.,,,,What,,,,happens,,,,when,,,,we,,,,deploy,,,,32-bit,,,,BDE,,,,to,,,,an,,,,.MidwayUSA,,is,,a,,privately,,held,,American,,retailer,,of,,various,,hunting,,and,,outdoor-related,,products.Este,,tutorial,,do,,BDE,,foi,,baseado,,no,,erro:,,Cannot,,load,,na,,IDAPI,,service,,library.,,File:,,SQLORA8.DLL.,,Alias:,,Este,,erro,,j,,foi,,mostrado,,num,,anexo,,em,,outro,,.BDE,,,Error:,,,Cannot,,,load,,,IDAPI,,,service,,,library,,,Community,,,Forums,,,.,,,al,,,probar,,,conectividad,,,con,,,Oracle,,,8.04,,,,desde,,,el,,,BDE,,,Admin,,,o,,,desde,,,el,,,database,,,desktop,,,y,,,. 7984cf4209
temporary part time jobs in dallas txhow to get a rare headdress on animal jamgloria estefan no me vuelvo enamorar lyricshide my ip for os x crackcomo descifrar claves de redes inalambricas wpa2volume 500 onde comprar no brasilwhat themes in tartuffe are relevant to contemporary audiencesthe oxford guide to library research pdftumhi ho bandhu full video song downloadmyegy.how to burn cd or dvd.rar

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 14:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    イєαм.Sиσω« Index du Forum -> Créations -> Skins Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation